Directions to RM Moore Elementary School from Atlanta:
Follow I-75 North to I-575 North. Take exit 16 for GA-140 West toward GA-5 North. Turn left on GA-140 West. Turn right onto GA-108 West. Go approximately 2 miles and turn left onto Mt. Zion Road. Mt. Zion Road will dead end into Puckett Road. Take a right on Puckett Road, and the school will be on your left.
School Office Hours:
Monday‐Friday – 7:00 AM‐ 3:00 PM
Students School Hours
Monday‐Friday – 7:35 AM‐ 2:15 PM
After School Hours
Monday-Friday - 2:15 PM- 6:00 PM
All students must be checked out from the front office before 1:30 PM each school day. For the safety of the child, please be prepared to show photo ID when checking a student out from school. Early checkout ends at 1:30 PM each day.
If you have a planned transportation change for your child , please send in a note to your child’s teacher. If you have an emergency transportation change, it must be made by 1:30 PM.
CAR RIDER PROCEDURES
All vehicles transporting students in the mornings must utilize the car rider line that unloads at the front of the building. Vehicles are not to unload students from the bus lanes or in the parking lots. Staff will supervise from the sidewalk.
- Students may enter the building starting at 7:00 AM. and the line closes promptly with the tardy bell at 7:35 AM
- The bell will ring at 7:30 AM and we encourage children to be in their classrooms by 7:35 AM
- Students who are not seated in their classrooms by 7:35 AM are counted tardy.
- Students going home in the afternoons by car will wait in the gym for pick up and will load on the passenger side of the car beginning at 2:25 PM
- Parents will be required to have a car rider VISOR SIGN to display on the passenger side visor before students will be called for release as all have presented a valid ID to office personnel before signs are issued.
- Students will not be released to parents who chose to park and walk to the door.
- Students not picked up by 2:40 PM will be placed into ASP with a late fee charge applied of $14.00 per child.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility with this process. We strive to make our arrival and dismissal procedures as safe and efficient as possible. Your help and cooperation is greatly appreciated.